Originally founded in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area as Welsh Companies in 1977, the organization recently partnered with Colliers International for their brokerage and property management services, and operates from three offices in the Twin Cities area, covering the state of Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Colliers International | Minneapolis-St. Paul is a full-service firm offering expertise in every property type, with professionals specializing in sales and leasing, corporate services, landlord representation, tenant representation, investment services, appraisal and valuation, asset resolution, and real estate and facilities management.
An Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®), the Minneapolis-St. Paul office of Colliers International oversees a portfolio of approximately 28.5 million square feet of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties for a variety of institutional and entrepreneurial commercial real estate owners throughout the Midwest, serving the needs of more than 2,000 tenants daily.
2012 Minnesota Highlights
- Completed 1,131 transactions totaling over $500 million in consideration
- Ranked #1 in total market share, representing over 21.4 million square feet in the Twin Cities, according to CoStar
- Winner of the MNCAR Rising Star of the Year and Broker of the Year awards
- Winner of multiple TOBY Awards from the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Winner of two Best in Real Estate Awards from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal for Best Third-party Managed Property and Best Industrial Lease
- Winner of the Best in Real Estate Award from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal for Best Hospitality Development, Redevelopment or Renovation
- Consistently ranked among top two brokerage and real estate management firms in the Twin Cities
- 482 offices in 62 countries
- $2 billion USD in annual revenue
- 13,500 professionals and staff
- 1.12 billion* square feet under management
- $71 billion USD in total transaction value
*Together, Colliers International and FirstService manage 2.51 billion square feet of property – second-largest in the world.
Leasing & Brokerage
- Healthcare Properties
Corporate Real Estate Services
Investment Property Services
Facility Management Services
Real Estate Management Services